16 July 2011

.: HB to my Bestie :.

Assalamualaikum.
Peace upon to you

Okay skang HH nak share something ngn korang.
nak share ape ye..
haa nak tahu x? hari ni adalah besday my bestie
-SITI NADIAH ZAKARIA-
On your birthday, today, I wish
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR !!
You are a good friend and an even better person that I've ever meet.
You are an amazing friend, with a good heart
I am so lucky to have been blessed with a friend as wonderful as you.
On your birthday I just want to thank God for sending you into this world. 
Thank you so much for standing by my side and being such a lovely friend always
Nobody is as luck as me to have you.
You understand me more than I can even understand myself
You listened to me when I wanted to talk.
You were always there to help me get rid of my fears and wipes away all my tears
thanks for the friendship we share.
May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss.
After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best.
Happy Birthday!!
Here she come
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
~besday gurl~ -


Thank you for reading this entry :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright By Honeyyangmenulis.blogspot.com